Every year, Racine Assembly of God hosts a special week-long camp for abused, abandoned, and neglected children. Over 40 children participate in this transformative experience each year--where they are loved unconditionally. Leading up to our June camp, we are looking for volunteers to serve in a variety of opportuntiies.
- Registration Workers - Adults needed to process campers for camp (Monday, June 20, from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.) Contact Regina at email@example.com
- Truck/Trailer Packers - Adults and teenagers need to load and unload supplies for the camp (Friday, June 17, morning and Monday, June 27, from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.). Contact Fred Oertel at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Relief Counselors - Male and female adults needed to provide breaks for the counselors in the evenings. You will be paired with an experience staff member. (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and/or Thursday, 8:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.). Male volunteers contact Greg at 262-412-8088 and female volunteers contact Tammy at 262-995-4491.
- Helpers for Birthday Party - Assist staff in gift wrapping (9:00 a.m. to 11 a.m.) and/or carnival games (6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.) on Wednesday, June 22. Go to racine-rfk.org and complete a Day Volunteer Application.
During the camp experience, the staff and counselors throw a BIG birthday party for the kids. You can help by purchasing a gift for a child. The gifts need to be purchased and given to the church by June 15th.
Steps to purchase gifts:
- Go to Target online.
- Click Registry
- Scroll down and click Find a Registry
- Search for an organization
- Royal Family Kids Camp Racine