We have a variety of Life Groups to offer for adults. We encourage you to join a group, make friends, build connections, fellowship in the Lord. We currently have 9 open groups; see below for the listing. For more information, contact the church office at 262-886-5644 or Karen David, Life Group Coordinator, at 262-752-0179.
1. Games, Gab, and God with the Gee's - Mike and Tiane Gee - This group meets once a month on Sundays to play games and visit.
2. Creative Life - Regina Scott - This group meets the third Saturday each month at church, 10 AM - 2 PM Come bring whatever craft or project you are working on.
3. The Chosen Series - Ginny Solik - This group meets Tuesday afternoons to watch the TV show "The Chosen" .
4. Singles Connection - Carol Miller Voss - This group has various outings and offers friendship for singles ages 40 and above.
5. Strength Ties - Janice Sorenson - This group for young adult couples meets monthly on Friday evenings.
6. Men's Fellowship - Don David - This group meets on the first and third Monday evenings of the month.
7. Hijas del Rey /Daughters of the King - Lupita Raygoza and Doris Cruz - Spanish speaking women's group meets on Sundays
8. Purple Book - Brandon Baer - A study group for young adults
9. Soccer League - Brandon Baer - Soccer for young adults